Guidelines on the National Inventory of DepEd Public School Buildings for School Year 2016-2017
- The Department of Education (DepEd) issues the enclosed Guidelines on the National Inventory of DepEd Public School Buildings for School Year 2016-2017 which aims to ensure an accurate and comprehensive data of school buildings in all DepEd public schools for use in planning, budgeting, resource allocation, and decision making.
- These guidelines provide the procedures, accountable persons or offices, roles and responsibilities, forms and system in updating the National School Building Inventory (NSBI).
- All public schools comprising of the Elementary School, Junior High School (JHS), JHS with Senior High School (SHS), Stand Alone SHS, and Integrated School (Elementary and JHS/SHS) are directed to participate in the NSBI, which will commence on January 16, 2017.
- The National School Building Inventory Day will be conducted on January 16, 2017, which aims to enjoin all concerned personnel from the DepEd Central Office (CO) down to the school level and other stakeholders to participate in the said activity.
- Regional offices, through the Policy, Planning and Research Division (PPRD) and Education Support Services Division (ESSD), and schools division offices, through the School Governance and Operations Division (SGOD), shall be responsible in providing technical assistance and support mechanism in conducting the inventory.
- The DepEd CO, through the Administrative Service–Education Facilities Division (AS–EFD), Planning Service–Education Management Information System Division (PS–EMISD), and Information and Communication Technology Service (ICTS), shall establish an NSBI Helpdesk and provide technical assistance in ensuring that the processes and system are in place.
- For queries and clarifications, all concerned may contact any of the following:
- Planning Service–Education Management Information Systems Division (PS–EMISD)
DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City